Scroll down for healthy carrot cake cookie recipe that has zero no refined sugar! Just all natural stevia – make sure to follow me on Twitter too at
* ½ cup of unsalted organic butter ( room temperature)
* ¾ cup NuNaturals Nustevia Sweetener™ Baking Blend, or their MoreFiber™ Blend
* ¼ cup of NuNaturals Sweet Health Erythritol Crystals
* 2 eggs
* ½ cup applesauce
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 ¼ cups of whole wheat pastry flour
* ½ – 1 teaspoon baking powder
* 1 1 ½ cups of shredded carrots
* 1 medium size shredded zucchini
* ½ cup walnuts
* ½ cup raisins
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* ½ teaspoon Nutmeg (optional)
* 1 teaspoon Ginger ( She used fresh grated ) ( optional )
* 1 teaspoon of salt
Preparation : ( makes approx. 30 cookies)
* Preheat oven to 350 degrees
* Blend together the butter, NuNaturals Sweetener™ Baking Blend, & Erythritol until creamy. Then add eggs, applesauce, and vanilla.
* Slowly blend in flour & baking powder. Plus add the cinnamon & optional nutmeg & ginger.
* Lastly add the remaining ingredients & blend well together.
* Spoon batter on sprayed cookie sheet or parchment paper, about 12 spaced out.
* Bake for 6-10 minutes depending on your desired consistency, the longer, the crunchier.
* Let cool & ENJOY !!
Options: Top them with coconut butter, or light cream cheese frosting for a carrot cake Delight !