This video was sponsored by the Grossery Gang.
Subscribe to GROSSERY GANG here:
One word… PizzaSphere. This may be one of the greatest thing we’ve ever done.
Two words: Pizza Sphere. Now it’s two words in case the one word bothered anyone.
Buy Grossery Gang Toys at Target:
Buy Grossery Gang Toys at ToysRus:
Buy Grossery Gang Toys at Walmart:
Previous Video Here:
Pizza Inside A Pizza:
Pizza Grilled Cheese:
Social Media Links:
See Full Recipe Details @
Prep: 30 minutes
Bake @ 400°F: 10 minutes per layer
• Vegetable Oil:
• Oven Safe Bowl:
• Tin Foil
• 4 Thin Crust Pizza Dough (Pillsbury)
• 8 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
• 10 Deli Slices Mozzarella
• 1 Mozzarella Ball
• 1 Can Tomato Paste
• 2 Cups Can Marinara Sauce
• 1 lb Italian Sausage
• 1 Bag Pepperoni Slices
• 1 Pkg Bacon
• 1 Package Bagel Bites
• Oregano, Red Pepper Flakes, Salt, Pepper, Garlic
1. Take your ball of Mozzarella and mircrowave it for 30 second increments until pliable
2. Stuff two bagel bites into the middle and of your mozzarella cheese and shape the mozzarella around the b agel bites into a ball
3. Wrap your mozzarella ball with giant pepperoni slices and place it in tin foil; freeze to hold its shape
4. While the center Freezes mix 1 Can of Tomato Paste with 2 Cups of Marinara sauce to create a thicker consistancy for your sauce. Saute ground Italian Sausage in Pan until cooked through. Saute bacon until crispy and dice into small bits.
5. Pop open your first Pillsbury Dough. This will be your smallest layer of dough. Spoon on marinara, sprinkle on cheese, and top with cooked Italian Sausage.
6. Place frozen pepperoni mozzarella ball stuffed with bagel bites on top of the dough. Top it with more marinara, cheese, and toppings.
7. Tightly seal the dough around the sphere without breaking any holes using extra dough to cover and reseal. Use tinfoil to hold the shape of the pizza sphere and utilize any spherical oven safe container to help as well. Bake for 10 minutes at @ 400°F per layer.
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for 6 layers cycling through pepperoni, sausage, and bacon
9. For the final layer top with marainara mixture, mozzarella cheese slices, and pepperonis. Broil until melted.
10. Now carry it around like it’s your baby OR slice into it and share it with your friends
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline. It does not represent any actual facts.
ES_Dirty Days 3 – Jan Chmelar
ES_March Of The Ducks 10 – Håkan Eriksson
ES_Underground Club 2 – Jan Chmelar
ES_Love Is Hard (Instrumental Version) – Jack Elphick
ES_Hidden Identity 2 – Johannes Bornlöf
ES_Keep On Going (Instrumental Version) – Jack Elphick
ES_Knockout 2 – Da Tooby
ES_In The Blue (Remix Version) – Tommy Ljungberg