I was helping Julia make an inside out grilled cheese where you get that cheddar nice and crisp on the outside as you lightly grill it until it turns into a cheese crisp and then it occurred to me that the cheese crisp acts as a protective layer between the bread and anything else you put on top… such as pizza toppings. So we went a step further and added sauce more cheese & pepperoni broiled on top. The combination is life changing, I highly suggest you try it.
Follow us on Twitch:
Previous Video Here
Make Totino’s Pizza Rolls Here:
Make a French Fry Crust Pizza Here:
Subscribe to JPTalks:
Social Media Links:
Buy HellthyJunkFood Swag:
See Full Recipe Details @
Pizza Grilled Cheese
Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 6 minutes
Broil: 1 minute
• White Bread (any bread will do)
• Shredded Cheddar Cheese (any cheese will do)
• Butter (any butter will do)
• Mozzarella Cheese
• Pizza Sauce
• Pepperoni (any toppings will do)
1. When grilling your bread, I like to melt about 1 tsp of butter first and then lay down my bread on top letting it soak in that way. Do this to both sides of your bread and add a liberal amount of shredded cheddar cheese on top. Or sliced cheese doesn’t matter.
2. Everyone’s different about the length of time for a grilled cheese to get that grill that person wants, so do what is necessary to make yourself happy.
3. Once one side is grilled to the way you like sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and press firmly into the bread so it melts a little bit and then flip that side down onto the grill for approximately 30 seconds on medium high heat.
4. Now flip it back the other way, turn the griddle off and proceed to add your toppings starting with the sauce, mozzarella cheese & pepperoni.
5. Place onto a baking sheet and broil the top for about a minute or until the cheese looks nice a bubbly.
6. Cut this guy in half and enjoy an amazing combination of pizza & grilled cheese. It’s like being a kid again until you finish it and then it’s like being a sick adult.
Serving Size 1 Sandwich
Total Fat 39g
Total Carbs 32g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline. It does not represent any actual facts.
Music by Noseyuk Licensed under a Creative Commons License
Music Title: ROYALTY FREE BOUNCY HIP HOP INSTRUMENTAL – SHARP
iMovie Jingles: Island Short, Gleaming Long, Medal Ceremony Short, Newborn
“Marty Gots a Plan”
“Whiskey on the Mississippi”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0