Mango Habanero has been a big request of ours and the perfect time to launch our new segment, Food Hacks – Test Kitchen. This might be a big project, but we do plan on tackling every single Buffalo Wild Wing sauce and why not start on the high end of the heat scale… get that fun stuff out of the way.
Previous Video Here
Make 3 Hot Sauces Here:
Make Mountain Dew Wings Here:
Subscribe to JPTalks:
Social Media Links:
Buy HellthyJunkFood Swag:
See Full Recipe Details @
Mango Habanero Sauce
60 Calories Per Tbsp
Makes 2 Cups
Prep: 10 minutes
Simmer: 10-15 minutes
Deep Fry Wings @ 350°F: 10 minutes
• Deep Fryer:
• Food Processor:
• 6-10 Habanero Peppers
• 1 Fresh Mango
• 1/2 Cup Corn Syrup
• 1 Cup Sugar
• 1/2 Cup Water
• 1/4 Cup White Distilled Vinegar
• 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
• 1/4 Tsp Onion Salt
• 1/4 Tsp Paprika
• 1 Tsp Salt
• 2 Tsp Corn Starch, 1/4 Cup Cold Water
1. In a medium sauce pan pour in 1 Cup Sugar & 1/2 Cup of water and dissolve the sugar by heating up to a boil, then reduce and simmer.
2. As the mixture simmers add in 3/4 Cup Corn Syrup.
3. In a food processor, grind up the Habanero Peppers & Mango into a paste.
4. Add the Habanero’s, Mango & Vinegar to the mixture and let this combination reduce.
5. Separately create your slurry and add to the mixture to thicken up.
6. After a few minutes your mixture should start to gel and appear to look, taste and smell just like buffalo wild wings sauce.
Serving Size 1 Tbsp
Total Fat 0g
Total Carbs 10g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline. It does not represent any actual facts.
Music by Noseyuk Licensed under a Creative Commons License
Music Title: ROYALTY FREE BOUNCY HIP HOP INSTRUMENTAL – SHARP
“Marty Gots a Plan” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0