I actually didn’t think this would be possible, but with the help of some friends and a lot of planning we were able to accomplish something that might just be the greatest thing we’ve ever done.
Previous Video Here:
DIY BREAKFAST SUSHI:
HOW TO MAKE SUSHI:
Social Media Links:
See Full Recipe Details @
Giant Sushi Roll
5000 Calories Per Slice
1 Sushi Roll
With Sushi Rice Prepared : 20 minutes
• Asian Restaurant
• 2 Ahi Tuna Rolls
• 1 Shrimp Tempura Roll
• 1 Avocado Roll
• 2 Spicy Salmon Rolls
• 2 Salmon & Avocado Rolls
• 2 Crab Rolls
• 1 Tuna Roll
• 1 Sushi Burrito
• Sushi Rice (2 lbs)
• Seaweed Paper
1. Roll up all of your inner core sushi rolls including the sushi burrito.
2. Carefully take seaweed paper (with some sushi rice on the end to bind), and press more seaweed paper to make a long sushi paper.
3. Press sushi rice carefully onto the giant seaweed paper to “glue” the pieces together.
4. Leaving about a foot of prepared seaweed paper and rice on one end start stacking the prepared sushi rolls inside of the sushi.
5. Carefully wrap the seaweed paper around the sushi rolls and continue to roll until rolled in full.
6. Slice in half and take a bite for the hellth of it!
Disclaimer: Nutrition Facts are estimated through MyFitnessPal and should act as a general guideline. It does not represent any actual facts.
ES_Point Break 1 – Tomas Skyldeberg
ES_What A Way To Go (Cospe Remix) – Sebastian Forslund
ES_Control (Instrumental Version) – Da Tooby